Skip to main content

Fourth of July Outfit Ideas!


Polyvore has been my most recent obsession so I created a few Fourth of July outfits to help you figure out what to wear. Comment below telling me which outfit is your favorite, mine would have to be July Fourth BBQ.



Fancy Fourth
This first outfit is for a more dressy celebration for if you won't be getting dirty or spending your day outside. The shoes that I paired with this outfit are so unique and fun I really adore them! The crocheted top looks so good with the patterned midi skirt and the watch is just a nice added touch. To view the details on this outfit click here


The Fourth
 I really love this outfit! This romper is so simple and you can dress it up with a statement necklace like I did above or just wear it with some cute braids and red nail polish. This outfit would also be great if you planned on swimming; you can easily slide the Birkenstocks off and your bathing suit can be worn under the romper. If you plan on doing fireworks or something fun like that, just add the pearl earrings and the cute necklace for the perfect outfit! You can click here to view the details of this outfit.
July Fourth BBQ
This is more of a preppier look with the Kendra Scott necklace and silver classic Jack Roger sandals. The shorts are high waisted with great buttons. The striped shirt is where you get your July 4th colors incorporated into your outfit and this shirt would look great tucked into the high waisted shorts. The details for this outfit can be found by clicking here.


Fourth of July Lunch
This outfit would be great for a Fourth of July lunch whether it's outside or at a fun restaurant. This is also a great outfit if you aren't into jewelry. The dress is so simple and comfy. The purse is the fun part of the outfit almost acting as the jewelry adding in the extra wow. For the details click here

Happy Fourth of July! If you have a cute Fourth outfit send me pictures! 

Luv Ya! ❤️
Pink Einstein

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 21st Birthday + XOXO Dining Room Review

Last month I celebrated my 21st birthday at one of the most Instagramable restaurants in Dallas! If I were a restaurant, I'd definitely be XOXO Dining Room. From the pink building, to the picture-worthy garden, to the DJ's music selection, it could not have been a more perfect place to celebrate my 21st. 

5 Audrey Hepburn Movies Free to Watch With Amazon Prime

It rained the entire Memorial Day Weekend here so I spent the long weekend watching movies. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress so I spent the weekend binge watching classic movies starring Audrey. I came across five of her movies on Amazon that are free to watch with Prime and thought I would share in case you're in need of a rainy day movie too.

Two Ways to Style Lilly Pulitzer During Winter

As you can probably guess I love Lilly Pulitzer. The bright fun prints are my favorite but they aren't quite suitable for winter. I would wear my Lilly shift dress everyday if I could but when it's 40 degrees outside a shift dress isn't weather appropriate. I came up with two ways to wear your Lilly during winter without freezing or looking out of place in your bright clothes.

A Look Inspired by Lonestar Southern

 Putting together outfits has been a struggle recently. I have found myself many mornings standing in my closet just staring at my clothes. The other day I was scrolling through Kate from LonestarSouthern.com 's Instagram feed and saw that she had put together the cutest look with a ruffle sleeve top, jeans, and flats. I had all of those items in my closet so I decided to recreate her look. It was so easy to do and I had never thought of styling these pieces together.

Trend Tracking: Western T Shirts

Western and country style has been emerging more within the trendy side of the fashion world recently. Being from Texas, I think it's kind of fun.  Along with bright colored cowboy boots and cow print, you can find many popular fashion influencers wearing western-inspired graphic tees. Today I have rounded up some of my favorites that are all under $40.   YeeHaw T Shirt Wrangler T Shirt //  Cowboy T Shirt //  Cowgirl T Shirt //  Stay Wild T Shirt //  Let's Go Girls T Shirt //  Wild West T Shirt Shilo