Skip to main content

A Day at the Mall!


On Tuesday my friends Sarah, McCray, and I went to the mall and had a ton of fun. I think this is the third blog post I have made about our day but honestly it was so fun and I wanted to share all the details! 

Sarah came over a few hours before it was time for us to leave for the mall because her mom had to go to work so while we were waiting for McCray to get to my house we took some fun outfit pictures! You can view my post here and Sarah's post here.

Here's what we wore, you can find the outfit details on my Instagram (@PinkEinstein) or you can click here for the details on my outfit. 


Ignore my face, I was trying not to get it in the picture, I was trying to take a picture of the shorts.
  The first store we went in naturally, was Lilly Pulitzer. It was kind of funny though, trying to get there. I go to this mall all the time but my friends have only been a couple of times. Well this time we came into the mall in a different spot than I normally do so I got twisted and we ended up going the long way to get to the Lilly store. It wasn't that bad though because the mall is a square so any way you go you end up back where you started but it was just humorous because I have been there a million times. 
I tried on a few things but didn't end up getting anything I tried on. I did however, buy a pair of Callahan shorts in the print Hey Bay Bay which you will probably see in future outfit posts. The shift dress that McCray and I tried on was so cute but I just wasn't ready to invest $200 in a dress. The scalloped shell shorts I tried on were so cute and I am in love with that print but they are purple and green, my two least favorite colors so I didn't have anything in my closet to go with them. Like I said, I ended up going with the Hey Bay Bay shorts because I have quite a few things to go with them. The top I tried on was so cute and now I'm kind of mad that I didn't buy it so I am thinking about going back to get it. Lilly tees are so cute and super comfortable and they also fit really well which I love!
 As you can see, we did a whole lot of shopping. You can click here to see our haul video and everything we got.
On the car ride home, Sarah did a live stream and everyone got to see my *mad* dance skills. The live stream froze after she had ended it and it kept replaying me and my awesome dancing. 

In previous posts I have mentioned that McCray gets "visions" of how she wants a picture to look. As we were about to start filming the haul video she had a "vision" and whipped out her adorable coral Polaroid camera and started taking cute pictures!



Here are what some of her Polaroids look like! Once she was done taking them we went inside and took cute pictures of the Polaroids! 

My friends ended up staying until about 8 pm so we did another live stream and even though there weren't a ton of people on it was super fun.

So that was our day at the mall! I am so blessed to have amazing friends who will have fun and take crazy pictures with me! I hope you enjoyed this post and you can check out Sarah's blog here!

Luv Ya!
Pink Einstein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 21st Birthday + XOXO Dining Room Review

Last month I celebrated my 21st birthday at one of the most Instagramable restaurants in Dallas! If I were a restaurant, I'd definitely be XOXO Dining Room. From the pink building, to the picture-worthy garden, to the DJ's music selection, it could not have been a more perfect place to celebrate my 21st. 

5 Audrey Hepburn Movies Free to Watch With Amazon Prime

It rained the entire Memorial Day Weekend here so I spent the long weekend watching movies. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress so I spent the weekend binge watching classic movies starring Audrey. I came across five of her movies on Amazon that are free to watch with Prime and thought I would share in case you're in need of a rainy day movie too.

TJ Maxx Dressing Room Try On!

I did some more shopping but honestly are you surprised? My Step mom, MB and I went to TJ Maxx in search of some Lilly Pulitzer at a good price and I hit the jackpot! And I took pictures in the dressing room to do another try on! 

Spring Break Recap!

My spring break ended Tuesday so I thought I would share a little bit from each day of spring break with you!

A Day at Crocodile Encounters

In my  Spring Break Recap post  I mentioned going to a petting zoo and that I wanted to do a post about the adventure and that's what I am sharing with you today! The petting zoo was actually an alligator petting zoo that had other animals as well. The place was called Crocodile Encounters and it's near Houston. I must say that it was a bit sketchy (it was in some one's backyard!!) and I was a little bit nervous going in but it was a ton of fun! When you get there you enter through the gift shop where you can buy crocodile food that you can throw to them and lettuce you can feed to all of the other animals so we bought some to feed the animals. We didn't spend but a couple of hours there because this pale girl was quickly burning and I didn't want to be the color of a lobster the next day. And don't forget you can click on the pictures to view them larger!