Skip to main content

Bell Sleeves and Printed Pants


 I scored so many good things on Black Friday and this is one of the outfits I got! I'm not a big 'trend' person but when I saw this black bell sleeve top I knew I had to have it! My top is from JC Penney and I got it on Black Friday for $14.99 originally $39.99. You may laugh at me for this one and quite honestly I laughed at myself but my pants are from Stein Mart! My grandma had a coupon that she wanted to use so I went with her and ended up finding myself this pair of pants. They were on the clearance rack and the rack was 45% off the clearance price so I got them for roughly $8! These pants are very similar to Old Navy Pixie Pants (which I love!!) but they are just pull on pants, there isn't a button and zipper.






 I love the green and black geometric print of these pants and the ruffles are darling!


Lets just take a minute for these shoes.... I LOVE THEM!! I purchased these at Target for $22 and have been told they are very similar to the ridiculously expensive Gucci version. For the price, these shoes are wonderful quality. I know literally every blogger on the face of the earth has talked about these shoes but seriously, they are fabulous!

So sorry for the lack of posts lately!

Luv ya!
Pink Einstein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 21st Birthday + XOXO Dining Room Review

Last month I celebrated my 21st birthday at one of the most Instagramable restaurants in Dallas! If I were a restaurant, I'd definitely be XOXO Dining Room. From the pink building, to the picture-worthy garden, to the DJ's music selection, it could not have been a more perfect place to celebrate my 21st. 

5 Audrey Hepburn Movies Free to Watch With Amazon Prime

It rained the entire Memorial Day Weekend here so I spent the long weekend watching movies. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress so I spent the weekend binge watching classic movies starring Audrey. I came across five of her movies on Amazon that are free to watch with Prime and thought I would share in case you're in need of a rainy day movie too.

TJ Maxx Dressing Room Try On!

I did some more shopping but honestly are you surprised? My Step mom, MB and I went to TJ Maxx in search of some Lilly Pulitzer at a good price and I hit the jackpot! And I took pictures in the dressing room to do another try on! 

Spring Break Recap!

My spring break ended Tuesday so I thought I would share a little bit from each day of spring break with you!

Styling a Lilly Pulitzer Skirt

I recently purchased this "vintage' Lilly Pulitzer skirt from a thrift store and it has become one of my favorite spring clothing items. When I posted about this skirt on Instagram everyone went crazy so I thought it would be fun to share a couple of ways I have styled it so far.